All Sugar No Spice...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The best candy ever.


It is not because it taste good (coz it doesn't really have any taste, or my taste bud got problem O.o), or because it look pretty but because the characters in sailormoon also eat it. WTF?! I know.

I WAS a die hard fan for sailormoon last time and I am not ashamed to admit it. Hahaha.. And I must admit the comic book really gave a lot of influence to me even in my taste for man. Remember Mamoru?(is that how it spell?) sailormoon's boyfriend/husband/one time enemy/prince/king/tuxedo mask?? Now that I come to compare him(yes the comic book character *nodding*) with Boyfriend they do had that bit of similarities. I mean long legs, huge eyes, girly eyelash(sorry boyfriend T___T), and super skinny Poof! Mr. Boyfriend is my Mamoru. OMG I can't stop thinking 'bout it now.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Owh and sailormoon's body. OMG! *heart!!* I always want to have that type of body but considering my circumstances now one can only dream.T_____T Okie dokie stop with the painful height issue topic. *Chanting:I am tall, I am tall, I am tall~~*

Plus did you notice that after sailormoon, the super duper mini skirt become the It thing? I'm not saying that Spice Girl has been no help making it famous but if you start thinking who come first sailormoon or Spice Girl? Can you see my point now? So MAYBE the one who decide what Spice Girl wear was also a sailormoon fan?? Hmmm....


*****


Class starts tomorrow and I am still on holiday mood. Die.

2 Diagnosis Made:

CaRoL said...

Wei, I WAS a die hard fan too u know!! and I'm still.. damnit!

Mamoru?? ya bah, now u mentioned it, they do have the similarities oo... mataila!!

Kenz, sorry ah, I think I'm the one who drag her to this..T___T".. huhu...

Superskiny legs, huge cartoon eyes, er.. I dunno bout the girly eyelash la, BUT the height,OMG, saaaaaaaamaaaaaaa........

Freaaakeeeee (sia cakap ko ah, bukan si kenz)...

Nice post... bagi sia tu gula2..

CoNnie said...

Haha... see I told u!!! sama kan???
remember mamoru kena lukis wit d eyelash sometimes?? adoii...

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory