Instant Love

Sunday, December 6, 2009

FOOD!!



Weird blue drink on a super long glass which tasted suprisingly good.
My curiosity end up killing quite a number of brain cells and a blue tongue.



Toast on steroid. Nuff said. 

Dine at : Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Pavillion.



Only Japanese restaurant can make you dine in an itsy-bitsy cubicle for two and still doesn't make you feel claustrophobic. But then again I am not claustrophobic so don't take my word wtf. 
However, I somehow find it hard not to stare at the person on cubicle opposite me. There is nothing else to look. Cause it's either the wall or you T__________T.




Caviar sushi. Just your normal fish roe.
I find it a bit too salty for my liking though.

Dine at: Sushi Zanmai, The Garden.


Finally, after a long period of 'shoe-fasting'. ehem..and by shoe I mean heels. 

*
*
*
*


 

No thought no hesitation. It is not impulse it is pure love. 
And got this love on sale! =)




Shoegasm wtf.
 


4 Diagnosis Made:

CaRoL said...

wtf is shoegasm??

eeee, sia pun mau beli kasut baruuu...

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

hey,

thanks for your wish. very kind of you.

regards,

MJ :D

gisya said...

nice kan sushi zanmai?better than sushi king. i just went there tuesday ago d gardens wit my daughter.

CoNnie said...

@gisya: the atmosphere is superb but the food i think so-so only lah.. or sa mmg ter-order makanan yg nda sedap?

best jg pg jln2 sama your daughter^^

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory