Random Pics!

Monday, December 21, 2009


The whole morning class got cancel today.
And I ended up having only 30min of replacement tutorial. At 1PM!!!!111 
So basically I sacrificed my morning sleep for nothing.
T__________________________T



Being a good girl I didn't go back instead I stayed back at the lecture hall to study^^.



Btw, is it wrong that I get motivated by a note book? 
Cute isn't it? I think it is totally me. Hahaha.. 





Trying to stop eating junk food and start taking healthy food for snacks. Because I'm 21.
In case you're wondering, I think the whole 21 thing is not going to stop anytime soon.
Because I'm 21.


 Just reload my broadband today. I am officially broke T^T but you can help me by clicking my ads. And I got a free antenna! 
My broadband is super fast now.
Fast broadband makes Connie a broke happy girl. Yay!

4 Diagnosis Made:

Jarod Yong said...

Good! Good!
Eat healthy!

benazirjb said...

eat healthy! bcoz u r 21! hehehehe
sy pun la
maw 20 suda

CoNnie said...

@ah^kam_koko': yup yup 21 d mah ^^

@benazirjb: haha ya bcoz i'm 21!! LOL. haih rasa mcm tua sda ni T___T

CaRoL said...

syial.. klu tu pun ko rasa tua, jadi siiaaa??!!!! btw, tu notebook buat ko nmpk muda, miehehehe...mmmm, maybe i shud get one myself...

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory